Competition Terms & Conditions
Allergy Train Easter Competition 2016
Terms and Conditions for Allergy Train’s Easter competition 2016
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit. The winners will be chosen based on the creativity and originality of their idea.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only. Entrants must be 13 years old or over.
- Employees of the promoter (Allergy Train PTY LTD) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must comment their answer to the question “Why would you like a visit from the Allergy Friendly Easter Bunny?” on the original promotional image for the Allergy Train Easter competition on the Allergy Train Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Allergytrain.com.au), or on the Allergy Train Easter competition image on Instagram.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries open on Tuesday April 4th 2017 and close at midnight on Thursday April 6th
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition as many times as they like. Each entry must be submitted as a separate comment and will be judged on its individual merit.
- There are two prizes to be won. Prize pack 1 includes 1 x 12 pack of Sweet William Easter Bunnies and 1 x Allergy Train Easter Assorted Soy Chocolate. Prize pack 2 includes 1 x 85g Plamil Dairy Free Chocolate Egg and 1 x Plamil Dairy Free Bunny Box of Half Eggs.
- The prize winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram on Friday 7th April 2017. The winners will have 24 hours from the time of notification to claim their prize and provide the address at which they would like to receive the prize. Only addresses within Australia are eligible.
- If Allergy Train is unable to contact the winners within 24 hours of the initial notification, then Allergy Train will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Entrants are responsible for any or all expense they incur in entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Allergy Train accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The information you are asked to provide to Allergy Train is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Allergy Train will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Allergy Train PTY LTD and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.